Eating protein at breakfast helps you to feel satisfied longer and keep your blood sugars balanced. This recipe is easy to make ahead for a quick and easy breakfast. Make a batch of these quiches and freeze. In the morning, microwave for about one minute.
Eat these along with a cup of coffee, some fruit, and a slice of toast for a great breakfast.
Make Ahead Recipe:
- 1/2 Tube Hot Ground Sausage
- 9 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Minced Onion
- Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Ranch
- 2 Tsp. Hot Sauce
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese
- Pie Crust
Make Ahead Step 1:
A day or two before making the quiche, brown up the sausage and place in a container in the refrigerator. This makes it even easier to make these. Make the entire tube and freeze in two separate containers for future quiche or double the batch.
Make Ahead Step 2:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Microwave roll of pie crust for about 30 seconds to soften. Pinch off a piece of pie crust and press into the bottoms of a cup cake pan.
- Evenly distribute the sausage on top of each pie crust.
- Sprinkle each with minced onion.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and milk. Then add hot sauce, ranch and cheese. Evenly distribute into each cup cake mold.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the quiche is firm.
- Place into ziploc bags and freeze.
Other posts you may like:
Get Control Of Meal Planning By Prepping Ahead
Spicy Tomato and Cilantro Soup